Makes 16 bars
2 cups gluten free rolled oats
1/2 cup pepitas
1/2 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1/3 cup organic coconut sugar
1/4 cup sunflower kernels
1/4 cup cacao nibs
1/2 cup hemp seeds
1/2 cup dried cranberries chopped
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup dried apricots chopped
1 Tablespoon organic coconut oil melted with the honey
4 heaped Tablespoons raw honey melted with the coconut oil
1. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well making sure all is coated with the coconut oil and honey blend.
2. Lay mixture out to desired thickness in a lined lamington tin and press down well to compress into bars.
3. Bake 160° in a fan forced oven for 20 - 25 minutes or till dark golden.
4. Leave to cool and harden slightly before cutting into bars.
5. Store in an airtight container.
Enjoy food x